#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

5.25.2014

Want to Get Healthy??

Join the Whole30 AIP June Challenge!


The Universe works in interesting way.  On my way to Seattle I started investigating the Whole30.  It's a program similar to what I have been doing - eating whole, healthy, lo-carb foods - a Paleo type plan to help heal the inflammation in my body.  My daughter and her husband want to change the way they eat and we were planning on doing something together while I am visiting.  So I was searching for something that would work in their life.  The Whole30 Autoimmune Protocol seemed like a good fit. 

My daughter called me while I was on a layover in San Jose.  I asked what she was doing, and she said, "Have you ever heard of the Whole30 program?  I'm looking at it on line."  I laughed.  I was also sitting there looking at their website on my laptop. Synchronicity for sure! Yes, it was meant to be. So that was the beginning . . . .

Together we have decided to take the Whole30 challenge and begin the program on June 1, 2014. We are going to follow the the program for the 30 days of June. But, we are taking it a step further.  We are starting a Facebook Group and Blog to include as many people who want to participate.  Everything is easier in a group!  Plus the more support we can get the better it is for everyone!

If you want to feel better and start healing your body you can join us.  To find out more about the program read the GUIDELINES.  If you want to participate you can join the Facebook Group and/or follow the Blog. If you have any questions, feel free to comment below or email me.

Lets get healthy together!!


Big love,







No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message! I love hearing from you.