#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

3.25.2014

Inspiring Bella

Fills my heart with joy!


Creative Goal Setting UPDATE . . . . 


Last week I shared my process for setting goals and manifesting dreams.  Today I received a reward of another kind from this process.  My daughter texted me and said I inspired Bella, my 8 year old granddaughter, to start her own creative goal setting.  She also texted a picture.  She came up with her own goal sheet. On the list of things to do this week were:
  • Finish chores
  • Enjoy dinner all week
  • Play a game
  • Take Hidy (her rabbit) outside to play
  • Enjoy school
  • Play with Zoe
  • Try gluten free foods
  • Enjoy Girl Scouts

When I was visiting in February I shared my journal with the girls and Bella came to my room every morning to help me color in my accomplishments.  Seeing this picture today touched my heart and I was filled with a feeling that is hard to explain.  As a grandmother I want to be a positive, loving and supportive force in their lives.  I try to be that person for them all the time.  It never occurred to me that sharing this activity with her would have that outcome.  Her Mom commented that she is a "born goal setter". Which is true. She's a lot like me - we are Gemini sisters!  She was also happy for Bella to focus on the positive things in life.  Me, too!

It's times like this that remind me about what really matters and how each of us influence others in ways we can never image.  I cherish this picture and what it represents in the life of a little girl I love.  It's a good day!

Big love,  Zia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message! I love hearing from you.