#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

3.24.2014

Becoming Zia Book Trailer

Check it out!

Thanks to the wonders of Apple computers, I created a trailer for my upcoming book Becoming Zia. It was so much fun to make and I wanted to share it with you.




Becoming Zia - A Tale of Transformation and Rebirth

a Memoir by Zia Poe

Read the first two chapters for FREE.  Just fill in the form on the right or at the bottom of this page.


It's time for me to go public!  For months I have been writing about this project with a close to the vest attitude.  But, now I am ready to tell the world!  I'm writing a book and I want people to read it!  

The story of my transformation and why I am changing my name is explained fully in the book.  It's a story that is personal, honest and sometimes raw.  It's through this process that I came to a greater understanding of life, love and what's really important.  I came to see myself through new eyes and find my voice, at last!  

My hope is that by sharing my story other people may find some part of themselves in my words and open to their own greatness! It's all about love, acceptance, being authentic and speaking your truth!

It's been an amazing journey, I can't wait to share it with you!  Right now I am giving away the first two chapters so you can get a sense of the book.  You can download them by filing out the form on the right or at the bottom of this page.  Once you do that you will be directed to a download.  It will also add your name to my mailing list and you will kept up-to-date on the status of the book and the expected launch date.

Thanks you so much for your support!  If you know anyone who you think may be interested in my story, please pass this on the them.

As Diana Ross would say . . . ."I'm coming out . . .I want the world to know . . ." My new theme song!

Big love,   





Sign-up to get the first two chapters FREE




No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message! I love hearing from you.