#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

3.20.2014

Celebrate the Day of Happiness!

Day of Happiness
LET'S RECLAIM HAPPINESS!

Advertisers tell us that happiness comes from buying and consuming their products.  Celebrities and the media pretend it comes with beauty and fame.  And politicians claim that nothing matters more than growing the economy.  - www.dayofhappiness.net

We know the truth.  Happiness is an inside job.  It comes from the intangible.  Think about what makes you happy.  What is it?  For me it is connection; with people, places and being present.  There is nothing that brings me more happiness then laughing with my granddaughters or quietly watching the sun set over the mountains. It is the moments. Times that create a feeling of peace and love within me.  

What a great time to celebrate happiness.  Spring is here and it feels like a fresh new day!  Today is the International Day of Happiness.  It is meant to bring attention to what really matters.  What truly makes us happy.  It's not about things, or frame or money.  It's about something much bigger. And, it's different for each of us.

Happier App
Recently I downloaded an app onto my iPhone called Happier.  It's a lot like Facebook, but you can only post things that make you happy.  Since I began posting to Happier it has helped me become more aware of happiness.  It is a focus.  It is a lens to use to look at life.  We all have the power to choose happiness.  We just have to look at it in a new way.  I encourage you to download the app (it's FREE) and start sharing the happiness in your life and celebrating the happiness in others lives too! It's available for iPhones and Android too.  Make a stand for happiness!  Spread it around!

Tell me what makes you happy!  Write it in the comments below.  Write a list of words, a quote, or what ever makes you smile!  Let's spread happiness today!


Big love to each of you!  Zia


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message! I love hearing from you.