#ContactForm1{ display: none !important; }

1.17.2014

Adventure: Ontario-Las Vegas-San Francisco

Now that I am becoming Zia I realized that I want more adventure in my life.  So, here I am at 4:48 am at the Ontario Airport ready to catch a flight to Las Vegas. No, I am not flying off for a wild weekend in Vegas.  I am headed to San Francisco for an adventurous weekend with my daughter Elisha and granddaughter Zoe, via Las Vegas and a two hour layover.  Interesting route, but it’s the only flight this morning.  

This trip and another in March were Christmas gifts from Elisha.  What a great idea for a present!  I am a happy mom! Plus, she was really paying attention to me when I told her about my plan to have more adventure in 2014.  That is just as meaningful as the gift, being heard and having her plan these two trips to help me achieve that goal.  Awesome daughter!

Adventure as a focus is a new thing for me, and I am liking it.  As I sit at the airport thinking about the long weekend ahead I am filled with that excited feeling I was looking for when I wanted to live a more adventurous 2014.  Anticipation and the thrill of the unknown.  Free time to just enjoy life, seeing new things, exploring a fabulous city, having fun with people I really enjoy spending time with. Freedom.  Yes, freedom, It is one of my core values.  That is what adventure represents to me.  Freedom and adventure go together like salt and pepper! 

I also see it as a state of being. It’s about having that outlook on life, seeing it all as an adventure and living fully each day.  It is far easier for me to see adventure as a trip, like this morning.  But, what I must do is bring this feeling into everything I do, see the world with new eyes, every day.  It’s a process. And it’s going great so far!  

Right now, this day, Las Vegas and San Francisco, (and Elisha and Zoe) are waiting!  Let the adventure begin!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a Message! I love hearing from you.